5 things you thought you knew about air conditioning
Think you know air conditioning? Think again…modern air conditioning units are versatile, energy efficient and installation is easy and mess free. Here we debunk five long-held misconceptions about air conditioning:
- Air conditioning costs a bomb to run. Actually air conditioning is a very energy efficient way to heat and cool your home. Heat pumps use less energy than stand alone electric heaters so are great for heating and cooling spaces like conservatories or home offices.
- You can’t fit air conditioning in older houses with thick walls. Our expert team have worked in all kinds of traditional buildings from old cottages to a castle.
- Fitting an air conditioning unit is messy and complicated. In fact, our professional team can fit a unit in one day with hardly any mess or disruption.
- I don’t need air conditioning my house is cold. Did you know that air conditioning units can heat as well as cool! Meaning that when you invest in an air conditioning unit it won’t sit dormant in the height of winter, you can use it to ensure you’re comfortable in your home all year round.
- Air conditioning is bad for the environment. Here at ACS we are a proud supporter of Just one Tree, a non-profit initiative removing CO2 from the atmosphere through global reforestation. We plant 2 trees for every air conditioning unit sold.
If you have any questions about fitting air conditioning in your home this summer the ACS team would be more than happy to guide you through the many advantages that air conditioning can offer you. Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote.
When the heat is on,
let ACS cool you down!
Get in touch with us today to find out more about any of our services, to request a quotation or to organise your free survey to see how our services can benefit you.