Solar Assisted Heat Pumps (The Magic Thermodynamic Box)
ACS are happy to offer a relatively new technology to the market, the Magic Thermodynamic box were the first company on the market with a viable production model of a solar assisted heat pump able to be retro-fitted to any existing central heating cylinder and heat water to 55°C.
Basically it can be best described as ‘A Fridge in reverse’.
The system has an external panel which is called an aluminium collector which absorbs heat (it doesn’t have to be sunny, plus it works day / night), with an internal heat exchanger unit which is fitted to the existing cylinder system.
- Retro fits to existing cylinder
- Compatible with both vented and un-vented systems
- Tested proven technology
- Works day and night all year long
- Generates hot water in all weather
- Minimum maintenance required
- Significantly reduces carbon emissions
- Heats water to 55°C
- Panel can be mounted on external walls or roof
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
Find out more
Visit the Magic Thermodynamic Box website for more details, videos and information on their project with Grand Designs.
When the heat is on,
let ACS cool you down!
Get in touch with us today to find out more about any of our services, to request a quotation or to organise your free survey to see how our services can benefit you.